HOURS & INFO
Hï Festival Zasavje
Studence, 1430 Hrastnik
To see the map and shortest route see: Location & Directions
August, 16. 17. & 18. 2018
Parking open from 14:00
Entry to site permitted from 15:00
Themed pre-parties and opening ceremony from 17:00 to 21:00
The site is open between 21:00 and 8:00
Entry to camp available from Thursday, 16. August 2018, at 12:00.
All the campers must vacate the camp until Sunday, 19. August 2018 at 17:00 at the latest
Avoid false resellers and unofficial websites!
Tickets can ONLY be purchased via:
– Olaii web purchase at: https://olaii.com/event/
– Eventim web purchase at: http://www.eventim.si/si/vstopnice/hi-festival-zasavje-hrastnik-499380/
– Petrol gas stations
– Post of Slovenia
– OMV Slovenia gas stations
– 3DVA newstands across Slovenia
– Klub Šoht or Youth center Hrastnik (Mladinski center Hrastnik): every workday between 12:00 and 19:00
– Klub B Trbovlje during working hours or via 040-126-558
In case the event is not sold-out, tickets will also be available at the festival site.
The festival will take place regardless of the weather conditions. Please follow the weather forecast to make sure that you are suitably prepared/equipped.
The site will be protected against light rain.
In the event of rain, FREE raincoats will be available.
We do not tolerate the consumption of possession of drugs. Police personnel will be present at the festival site at all times in order to uphold the law. Be responsible and make smart decisions.
SECURITY AND ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket you agree to be checked at the entrance to the festival site. The check can include emptying your pockets and purse, item check, clothes and footwear inspection. We reserve the right to deny entry to the site.
AGE AND PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
All festival visitors entering the site after 23:59 must be older than 16 years. The consumption of alcohol is only allowed for persons over the age of 18. All visitors are obliged to bring a form of ID.
Article 21 of the Protection of Public Order Act (ZJRM-1) stipulates that between 00:00 and 5:00, persons under the age of 16 are forbidden to enter or be present at bars and events, where alcoholic beverages are being served, without the presence of their parents, foster parents or guardians.
RULES OF THE FESTIVAL
– Entering and exiting the site is NOT POSSIBLE. (With the exception of campers. Camp rules are available here.)
– We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS for tickets.
– Sitting on the dancefloor in FORBIDDEN.
– Stage diving and pushing on the dancefloor are FORBIDDEN.
– Unauthorized merchants and promotors are FORBIDDEN.
– Phones, portable chargers and external batteries
– Amateur photo and video equipment (Sony Action Cam, GoPro)
– Selfie sticks
– Small bags and backpacks, hydration packs
– Belt bags
– Sunglasses, hats and sunscreen
– Raincoats and umbrellas, smaller than 30 cm.
– Water sprayer
– Lighters and closed cigarette packs (open packs will be given special attention)
– E-cigarettes and e-liquids
– Closed bubblegum packs
– Glow sticks
– Shiny and illuminated costumes
– Inflatable items
– Flags and banners (no poles, no sponsors)
– Professional photo and video equipment
– Drones, RC airplanes and toys
– Tents, large umbrellas, chairs and blankets
– All types of weapons (pocket knives, tear gas, pyrotechnics etc.)
– Forbidden drugs and medication
– Bottles, cans, glasses and coolers
– Own drinks
– Larger backpacks and bags